Technical Systems Accreditor
Working with the London based security consultancy and Clients/Stakeholders, the Technical Systems Accreditor is responsible for ensuring that a common technical and security accreditation framework is defined and adopted across the organisation. Accreditation function should provide mature, proven and delivery that meets critical business needs. This role would suit an individual with a technical Information Security background, with experience of providing external consultancy to projects and initiatives across Private and Public Sector Clients systems. The consultant shall provides high level knowledge and expertise of how systems and infrastructure fit together, with a broader context of the security delivery and practical experience of embedding security within projects.
- High level of compliance with Information security policies and related standards, patterns and baselines
- Coverage – projects undertaken should have received the appropriate level of architectural input and governance
- Projects and Delivery – core areas should have up-to-date and clearly communicated roadmap
- Feedback - 360° appraisal should reflect the appropriate level of engagement and success in building working relationships with Clients and other internal team members
Desired Skill Sets
This is a practitioner role and as such shall require a large degree of self-management. This role shall provide day to day advisory and decision support, making recommendations to the consultancy’s clients.
The Role is for a security consultant within our Professional Services practice to assist in the delivery of key client contracts for firm. The role will require a thorough knowledge and understanding all HMG IA Standards and Good Practice Guidance, as well as ISO27001, and risk assessment and management methodologies. This is a technical role and therefore the candidate must have an architecture, engineering or systems administration background.
Role and Responsibilities
We currently have a position for a Practitioner level security consultant within our Professional Services practice, to assist in the delivery of key client contracts for the firm. This role shall require a thorough knowledge and understanding all HMG IA Standards and Good Practice Guidance, as well as ISO27001, and risk assessment and management methodologies.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Ideally the candidate will hold a relevant degree or have an appropriate level of work experience in the field of information security required for a Practitioner level consultant, be a minimum of SC Cleared and hold current CCP SIRA, as well as all or some of the following:
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor or Lead Implementer
- CESG Certified IA Professional (CCP) to a Practitioner/Senior/Lead levelCISSP / SSCP
- TOGAF (or equivalent architecture qualification and/or skill set)