ServiceNow Consultant - 6 Months - Home Based with Travel - £500p/d + Expenses.
-Deliver ServiceNow based ITSM projects to the customers in accordance with standards and methodologies.
-Understand and deploy standard service management processes, e.g. ITIL into customer situations
-Act as part of project team or alone for smaller projects
-Assist with the capturing and understanding of customer requirements through formal workshops and provide best practice guidance
-Lead and successfully deliver ServiceNow projects throughout the project lifecycles
-Strong customer interaction skills to be credible and trusted advisor throughout the delivery cycle
-Translation of requirements, through formal design, into project deliverable applications.
-Lead and/or participate in the delivery of projects throughout project lifecycles (requirement capture, design, installation, configuration, development, test, deployment)
-Perform the role of a technical consultant (offering best practice guidance, defining and implementing solutions, business process analysis, trusted customer adviser, technical leadership and become a trusted advisor)
- Proven IT Service Management experience
- Successful experience in requirement capture, design, configuration and development across the ServiceNow platform for external customers.
- Ability to configure and customise ServiceNow applications.
- Experience in working on the delivery of a service management projects into end user environments.
- Experience in delivering business improvements through process innovation
- Experience in a client facing environment.
- Strong customer interaction skills to be credible and trusted advisor.
- Ability to establish a good rapport and communicate effectively with a wide range of people of different skill levels.
- Ability to demonstrate and apply problem solving techniques.
- Has an enthusiastic and positive approach to work and a desire to work as part of a team.
- Have the capability to generate innovative ideas on improving the effectiveness of the company and group.
- Business acumen
For more information please contact Peter Sanders on 01908 886033