Senior Systems Analyst
Location – Elstree
Salary – up to £65k (DOE) + Bonus and excellent benefits
An excellent Senior Systems Analyst is required to settle within a growing IT infrastructure team who are part of a fast-paced global company. Ultimately they provide communication solutions to the new generation of cloud enabled customer and business solutions. You will be excited by the tech space and will want to be a pivotal employee in this innovative, market leading organization.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Systems Analyst is to provide support to the SaaS and Corporate environments, you will have come from a strong infrastructure background and you will be confident in demonstrating your technical skill set.
Working in a secure and compliant team, you will look after the infrastructure that our excellent customer platform runs on as well as providing assistance to the development teams.
Technologies include, Windows platforms, Cisco UCS, Xen and VMware virtual environments.
Proactively ensuring that the environment remains secure and compliant, you will be joining a team of highly skilled, hardworking and dedicated engineers.
Who are you?
- You will be familiar with supporting a SaaS platform and infrastructure environment. Working with cutting edge technologies and a history of using your initiative to identify improvements and work with teams to see these through.
- You will be a self-starter and highly motivated, with a passion for excellence in your work.
- The SaaS operations team is a dynamic team that supports an exciting mix of technologies. Working under various compliance certifications, we provide a Secure, Reliable and operationally excellent service.
- This is an exciting role for a great analytical thinker. Someone who can think outside of the box and strategically. Working with many technologies, you will never find yourself without something to keep you busy!
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Perform the day-to-day functions of the SaaS Operations team, providing desk side/remote support and ensuring incidents and service requests are given a permanent resolution in the shortest possible time.
- Supporting the SaaS platform
- Supporting the corporate and development environments
- Working within ISO27001, PCI DSS, HIPPA, SOC1 and SOC2 compliance rulings
- Asset management of hardware and software; spare equipment and replacement parts
- Have a keen eye on new technologies, recommending new hardware and/or software which can add benefit and value to the organization
- Maintain excellent relationships with business users and stakeholders, as well as other IT team members
- Follow defined procedures and standards within the team, and assist the development of new ones
- Troubleshoot and resolve errors and failures to root cause
- Participate in weekend work and on-call support as required
- Windows Server support
- VMware and Xen virtual management
- Server Hardware support
- Unix knowledge
- Comfortable presenter, able to articulate technology to non-technical audience
- Mobile and handheld device support iOS/Android and Blackberry
- Networking Experience with Wireless, VoIP and VPN
- ITIL methodology experience (Certification is advantageous)
- Microsoft Certifications such as MCSE or MCITP advantageous
This is an excellent chance to become part of a growing organisation, a great social scene (should that be your thing) plus a friendly, flexible and fun working environment.
Please contact Sarah-Jane Taylor on 01908 886035 or 07917 180753 to discuss this role in further detail.