A ‘Security Technical Design Authority consultant’ is required on a 6 month Home Office Project.
You will sit between the client and their Integration partner to approve all Technical design from a Security standpoint. Ideally you will have a good appreciation of infrastructure generally.
- It’s highly likely that you will hold a CESG Certified Professional (CCP) IISP and possibly CESG Certified Professional (LCCP) Lead Security/IA Architect.
- Responsibility will include design Approval: You will approve compliance with, or justifiable variance from, the standards for all IT projects, across all departments. All Business Cases will require approval of their technical security strategy and architecture.
- Quality Assurance: You will ensure the integrity of IT architecture and its associated Security, ensuring that new and upgraded systems are fit for purpose and comply with the standards necessary to maintain a robust, consistent, efficient, effective and integrated technical infrastructure.
- Technical Assurance: You will validate changes to technical and security standards
- Communication: To ensure that the communications between programmes, projects, Domain Teams and other guardians of the organisations’ standards and policies, are adequate.
Because of the immediate start, a current SC level clearance is a prerequisite for this role.