Cyber Project Manager - PCI/DPA/GDPR - 400-450P/D - 6 Months +
The project is around Data Protection and preparing for the EU GDPR, as well as PCI. The PM will report to the Compliance Manager and will work closely with two Risk Consultants who are currently carrying out a data mapping exercise (speaking to system owners to understand where there is PII and card data). Once Risk Consultants have found out where there is PII & Card Data, it will be the PM’s job to ‘fix’ the data – i.e. carry out remediation activities to ensure that the way they handle the data is compliant with the new rules of the GDPR
You will also be required to communicate with all stakeholders and system owners to raise awareness of the project. This is to ensure that all stakeholders are cooperative and understand the reason they are being asked to provide information about their systems etc. This will involve all IT and development teams and will need to engage with HR and the head of Learning and Development for this. The PM will also be required to work with the Compliance Manager to develop an appropriate scoring mechanism which measures security maturity / progression in line with the customer’s plan.
- Previous experience of delivering security frameworks.
- Clear working knowledge of the Data Protection Act (GDPR)
- Understanding of security standards such as ISO 27001, PCI DSS, Sarbanes Oxley.
- Experience of working with external customers & commercially aware.
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural matrix management environment.
Any security qualifications are a distinct advantage (CISSP, CISM, CISA, QSA, ETC)
For more information please contact Pete Sanders on 01908 886033