Information Security Manager
Location: Central London
Based in central London, this organisation are an iconic UK charity and premium brand who will look truly great on your CV and who do some incredible work.
Reporting to the Senior Head of IT you will be responsible for setting up and implementing a new security governance structure and project team.
As the Information Security Manager you will liaise across departments to ensure that the official certification is achieved and the maturity levels and targets increase over time. Throughout the implementation project you will report to the Senior Managers on the progress and achievements of the official security governance maturity levels.
You will be responsible for the security training and awareness of staff and data asset owners to mitigate cyber-crimes and ensure compliance to the law. You will also identify weak areas in the security governance structure, security systems and ensure compliance to legislation with regards to electronic and physical storage of information.
- Experience of HMG SPF or HMG IAMM Framework
- Good understanding of information security standards (I.e. ISO27001 and PCI-DSS)
- Knowledge of information risk concepts and practices
- Understanding technical terms and translate them into business terms
- Set the direction for, and lead change
- Provide information assurance leadership