Security Engineer Contract - identifi Global - 6-12 Months - South Coast
An exciting opportunity working within a Data Centre project in support of a global Satellite System project. This role whilst based on the South Coast will require some international travel as well as UK Security Clearance to SC level (Clearance can be provided).
As the Security Test Engineer you will need a solid base of practical experience in requirements verification and testing, as well as experience in a dedicated security role with a technical focus.
The successful Security Engineer will demonstrate experience within a large technical complex programme and excellent customer facing skills.
Security Consultant/ Engineer Requirements
• Expert level knowledge of security systems, including understanding access control policies and cryptography, the ability to generate control policies, verification procedures, and detailed reports
• Considerable experience in either, or a combination of large scale government or similar scale projects, or security testing and implementation
• Extensive experience of Linux and VMware configuration
• Experience in working within large operational control centres
• Experience in large engineering teams working on the implementation of new large systems
• An understanding of Network attack methodologies or understanding and experience of both the Windows and UNIX based Operating Systems and application environments
• Compliance/Audit experience
• Experience of large systems engineering, including requirements management and baseline management using CASE tools (e.g. IBM DOORS)
• Registered professional under the Certified Cyber Security Consultancy CESG or CAS scheme, previously Communications-Electronics Security Group Listed Advisor Scheme (CLAS) or CESG Certified Professional (CCP) at SIRA (Security and Information Risk Advisor) Practitioner level, or commercial equivalent
• Knowledge of OS lockdown (Windows/Linux) and network Security
For a more detailed Job Specification please contact Peter Sanders today