Security Administrator Opportunity
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £35-40k pro rata 6 month fixed term contract with a chance to go perm.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage vulnerability scanning and remediation of client environments (Nessus). Setup and configure regular scans of environments according to service level agreements and provide remediation and further guidance.
- Configure and monitor AlienVault SIEM (Raw Logs, Plugins, Rules). Ensure environment is monitored/logs analysed, security events documented and alarms raised appropriately.
- Utilise information provide by hosts, routers, firewalls and IDS to ensure security of environment
- Identify, investigate and remediate any incidents/security outbreaks such as malware, phishing, brute force authentication attempts
- Follow Change Management procedures (ITIL) and attend CAB meetings. Manage/raise any changes, service requests or incidents according to ITIL best practices.
- Manage changes and procedures associated with striving to achieve ISO 27001 and PCI DSS standards.
- Champion companywide security procedures and policies e.g. tailgating, data storage, malware
For more information please contact Sam Page.
01908 88 60 37