Principle Technical Architect
London and travel.
£80-100k Depending on experience
This leading security business, known for their disruptive, simplistic approach to security seeks an additional resource due to significant organic growth in their business.
As a Principle Technical Architect here you will have a platform to shape the future of their best practice IT design, with security embedded at every level.
Sitting in the Architecture team, you will work with stakeholders within and outside IT, this function’s responsibility is to ensure that a common technical framework is defined and adopted across the organisation.
Enterprise Security Architect Skills
This role requires a combination of security, IT, people management and leadership skills, and the ability to bridge business and IT issues assimilating the key business requirements that drive the architecture. Being an inspiring and engaging communicator is a key requirement of this role.
You should therefore should be able to or have:
- Acknowledged specialist skills in IT security
- Expertise in technical security components such as cryptography, application, host, and network security
- Knowledge of the information security related legal and regulatory environment.
- Skilled in researching the latest security best practices, threats, vulnerabilities and technologies, and helping to disseminate this information to technical audiences.
- Experience operating with a Secure Development Lifecycle practices in large scale organisations.
- A good working knowledge of eCommerce and an understanding of total cost ownership of IT assets and functions
- Have a good appreciation of secure solution architecture, software and solution delivery practices, IT infrastructure and application architecture.
- Familiarity with patterns, practices and frameworks of Enterprise Architecture.
- Be confident in presenting technical architecture and strategy to both and IT and business audience.
- Be a business-focussed, creative, innovative pragmatic and positive team player.
In return for your skills and expertise you will be offered a basic salary (negotiable on experience), a competitive benefits package and an excellent working environment with a genuine ability to grow professional and technically.
A no nonsense, confidential and efficient interview process is guaranteed.
For more information please get in touch for more information and a full job specification.
Sam Page – Cyber Security Recruiter at identifi Global
01908 88 60 37