London - Contract Penetration Testing Jobs from identifi Global
Security Testing Consultant required for a leading retail client based in London. We need someone with very good technical ability who can then liaise with the business stakeholders to talk through the findings and help them address identified issues.
As a contract penetration tester Ideally you will have:
- A strong background in Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessement
- The ability to work independently and proactively
- Industry Qualifications such as CEH, CREST, CTL, CTM or equivalent.
- Experience in Stakeholder and 3rd Party management
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to turn technical assessment in to actionable results.
This is a 3 month contract initially but will extend for a minimum of 12 months+
For immediate consideration please contact Peter Sanders on 01908 886033 or firstname.lastname@example.org