Penetration Tester - 12 month contract - DV cleared
Our client provide protection to their customer’s physical assets, data and people across the world. They are experts in securing and designing technology and property, as well as supporting people, IT and estates overseas.
You will ideally hold current DV security clearance but, for the right person and experience, the client may consider clearing current SC holders or eligible non-cleared contractors up to DV level.
We are looking for experienced Penetration Testers to join this growing team who provide a range of penetration testing services including network and application penetration tests.
- Proven high level experience working as a Penetration Tester
- Hold CREST Certified Simulated Attack Specialist (CSAS), QSTM/CTM or have equivalent experience levels
- In depth knowledge of and experience in performing both Network and Web Application Penetration Testing, although candidates with a stronger skill-set in one or the other disciplines will be considered
- Innovative and analytical in your approach to performing penetration testing, particularly of novel devices and environments
- Excellent technical presentation and reporting skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate the impact and importance of detailed technical information to a non-technical audience
- Capable of working to strict deadlines and prioritising work appropriately
- Self-motivated and motivates others keeping morale and performance high
- Flexible approach to hours
- Current CREST Certified Tester (CCT)
Based in Buckinghamshire and commutable from the Midlands, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, East Anglia, Oxfordshire, North and West London and Berkshire.