Network Security Engineer
Base Salary up to £50k
25 days holiday plus statutory holiday
6% matched pension contribution
Location: Lincolnshire with remote working flexibility
A FTSE 250 international service company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos.
You will be reporting to the accounts Operations Manager, you will be part of the wider Infrastructure Services delivery team responsible for delivering end to end Product services to all ITSS customers with a particular focus on the Lincolnshire County Council account. This will include (but not limited to) Operational responsibility for both secure and non-secure sites/services.
You will ensure the day to day delivery of all BAU tasks within the networks space, ensuring that SLAs and KPIs are met, whilst also ensuring that project demands are satisfied.
There will be a requirement to continually assess the risk and resilience of the end to end Product environment by working with Vendors and customers to ensure on-going improvements and to make timely recommendations ensuring stability and availability is maintained, following handover over to production.
You will have a mixture of the following skills to be successful in this role;
- CCNP level certification.
- CCDP or CCIE is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in some of or all following areas: VSS, Data Center Technologies, HSRP, QoS, VoIP (Cisco/Avaya), DMVPN, SSL VPN/Ipsec VPN, Wireless technologies, DHCP management, Firewall skills, IPS/IDS, Internet proxy, F5 load balancers, WAAS, WCCP, MPLS services framework & Cisco Tele-presence hardware
- ITIL foundation certified.
- Avaya Certifications ACE, ACS, ACA would be additional advantage. In addition to this it would be advantages to have a working knowledge of Remedy on Demand.
- Security certified (IDS/IPS/SIEM) engineer would be preferred.
- ArcSight certification would be an added advantage
This role will ensure on-going improvement in the quality and value added network delivery to all ITSS customers. The role will also include a requirement to be on call.
In return we offer a competitive salary, contributory pension, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and the chance to develop your skills and experience in a challenging yet rewarding role.
For immediate consideration please contact Sam Page.
01908 88 60 37