Modelling Analyst – French Speaking
Location: Leeds city center, 5 minute walk from the Leeds Train station
Bens: Excellent benefits scheme, more details provided at a later stage
You will be working for a leading UK based brand who have created a global leader in automotive software and data, covering all aspects of vehicle risk and asset management across vehicle ownership lifecycles. You will assist in delivering extraordinary growth through ROI based value propositions, smart digital solutions and the most comprehensive, accurate and timely global automotive connected data. This company is currently expanding it's operation across EMEA and seeks a Modelling Analyst with excellent communication skills in French.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing large volume data sets
- Provide insight and forecasts based on the data
- Write and create reports to communicate the data and process across the business
- Continuously improve and monitor the model input and output stability
- Identify, understand and investigate market trends surrounding the data
- MS Excel
- MS SQL (T-SQL is preferred but other platforms are also considered)
- French, spoken and written.
- Data modelling with elements of predictive modelling techniques such as segmentation, regression, decision trees, neural networks.
- Data mining and predictive modelling solutions for internal and external reports and products.
- Report on the modelling solutions across the business
- Strong statistical and Data-Mining background either through a degree or work experience.