IT Systems Implementer/Trainer - Hospitality
Location: Field Based
Salary: £26k plus Car and excellent company benefits
My client is a leading EPoS hardware and systems provider who have an enviable reputation in the hospitality sector. They deliver world class solutions to the biggest names in the hospitality space.
Due to continued company growth we are seeing an experienced Hospitality Systems Trainer/Implementer to join the ever expanding team – this is seriously an exciting time to be part of this rapidly growing sector!
Essentially the primary focus of this role is to cover all aspects related to training, including designing and delivering structured training courses and site “go-live” support in an organised structured and professional manner.
You will be comfortable in classroom style training (1-2-1 and groups) plus onsite staff training and support.
This opportunity will require you to liaise with head office personnel and your customers regarding site surveys, installations, training and support requirements, and evaluating services provided. Also conducting site surveys, hot staging, installations, delivery of professional structured training courses and go-live support as and when required, adhering to established working procedures.
You will be required to create customer specific implementation and structured training plans, undertaking ‘Training Needs Analysis’ where applicable.
Training will be given however you will be required and have the ability to install and configure Aztec, and ZBS software according to specific scenarios. Furthermore you will ensure your knowledge base of Zonal products is up to speed with new releases and technical knowledge (to include SQL) so it can be applied and transferred to daily operations
Excellent ability to advise customers and troubleshoot, through understanding installation processes for Aztec modules (in a modular upgrade), network topology, IP addressing, sub-netting and network communications. You will provide a professional flexible approach to implementation, training and go-live support throughout the UK, by providing appropriate day and evening cover either on-site or at your head office to support and meet customer expectations
Ultimately you will take ownership of your own personal development and champion individual assigned projects where applicable, seeking continuous improvement.
Your Skills, Your Knowledge and Your Experience….
- Experience in the hospitality or retail industry as a systems implementer or trainer, or similar.
- Exposure to PCs: experience of installing and navigating Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of networks: understanding of IP Addresses, linking PC and tills to network and troubleshooting.
- A clean current driving license.
- Planning and organisational skills; able to establish efficient and appropriate plans for self and others and adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst still ensuring objectives are met.
- Customer service; understands and responds to customer needs (internal and external) and exceeds expectations where possible.
- Communication and team working; works cooperatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicates information in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Problem solving and decision making; analyses information appropriately in order to find best solutions and takes a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions.
- Commercial and organisational focus; demonstrates understanding of overall business and commercial issues facing company.
- Commitment to results; is committed to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude and ensuring quality is built into work.
“The demanding nature of this role will require flexibility in working hours, covering day and evening shifts. Overnight stays and extensive travel will be required where appropriate and occasional weekend work may be required.”
For immediate consideration please contact me for further information Sarah-Jane Taylor 01908 886035