Market Data Analyst (German Language) - up to 25k + Excellent Bens.
Based in Leeds City Centre
Due to substantial growth a talented Market Analyst is required to join this exciting company based in Leeds. You will join an award winning, ambitious, Innovative and passionate company who deliver authoritative data within their market place. This role would suit a recent graduate within a relevant discipline or someone with 1-2+ years experience.
You will be responsible for providing internal business support through the provision of accurate and timely reporting and analysis covering the German market. Producing quality information to aid in:
- Effective management of research data & production of reports
·- Information and technical support for internal & external customers
- Agreed product quality control measures
- Auditing of processes, products and services
- Translate the narrative of reports from German to English and vice versa
- Fluent verbal & writing skills in German
- Analytical Mind.
- Keen eye for detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- Team player.
- Willingness to learn new subjects.
Any of the following skills would give you a distinct advantage but are not essential as you will have the opportunity to learn.
- Audit / Quality Control / Measuring experience
- Presentation skills
- Working knowledge of SQL server management studio.
- Automotive experience.
- Statistical experience.
For more information please contact Peter Sanders or Anna-Louisa Lindberg.