DevOps Enginner - Tax Free, Home Based
Cutting edge technology, Blockchain
Cutting edge technology company committed to using peer-to-peer innovations to provide financial services to the three billion people who don’t have them.
We are looking for experienced and mid-level DevOps Engineers to join our team. As part of our DevOps team, you will work with geographically diverse experts and work closely with the Research and Development teams to ensure high-quality, stable environments for our customers.
This role is paying 80k-85k but is negotiable for the right candidate.
We offer a flexible work style with a chance to work in a very dynamic team with talented people from all around the world within the blockchain research space.
How We Work
- Remote Teamwork: Our firm has employees worldwide and collaboration is crucial
- Consistent Building and Testing: we implement creative solutions with constant testing
- Communication with the Research Community: We keep in touch with researchers who are improving blockchain technology and we incorporate their work into the products that we build
- Working on ‘build and deployment cycles’ across all development environments
- Supporting the build, deployment, and configuration management for multi-tier applications
- Participating in the building of tools and processes to support the infrastructure. Improving and maintaining tooling and scripts for automation purposes
- Supporting our teams to write software that is simple and flexible to configure and deploy
- Collaborating with agile teams to establish and maintain automated regression suite infrastructure and performance testing infrastructure
- Building capabilities to allow development teams to be self-sufficient
Requirements vary depending on your level of experience. As a mid-level DevOps Engineer you are required to have some of the following skills with an interest in progressing and developing your skills over time. For Senior DevOps Engineers the following skillset is highly desirable:
- Proven years of experience in Build and Release engineering, Linux operational excellence and automation
- Knowledge of configuration management (e.g. NixOps/Ansible/Puppet/Chef), networking, high availability solutions and scripting
- Scripting and programming skills with the ability to develop custom tool integrations
- Experience of multiple version control systems, including Git, SVN and Mercurial
- Experience with performance testing and analysis using ThreadScope, Perf (Linux) JMeter, Grinder, LoadRunner or similar
- Experience maintaining bug tracking, code review, coverage analysis, agile tracking, and testing tools
- Experience with continuous integration tools
- Experience with Infrastructure provisioning tools e.g. Nix, NixOps, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Apache Maven, Terraform, and AWS CLI.
- Experience administering application servers, servlet containers, and web servers
- Some experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- Experience with AWS, Google Compute, or other cloud provider is a requirement
- ITIL Security Management and Production Support experience
- Experience with software development methods such as Agile and Test-Driven Development
- Available to work in EU time zones
- Proficient English language and communication skills
- A strong interest for, or knowledge of, statically-typed functional programming languages such as Haskell, Scala, or Purescript.
The Interview Process
Most of the interviews will be via skype. With a final face to face, to be confirmed and at the cost of the client.
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Home Based
- Tax Free
If you are interested in this position please feel free to contact Teo Rusu on 01908886030 or firstname.lastname@example.org