Cyber Security Trainer – NATO Cleared
Cyber Security Trainer – NATO Cleared is required to support the growing importance of Cyber Security and an anticipated significant increase in work within this domain within NATO. Roles are based in either Belgium, Germany or Holland.
Having a thorough understanding of the capabilities and operation of cyber security tools is essential to a strong cyber security capability. You will have the ability to communicate / train the audience in generic cyber security topics to both non-technical and technical staffs. This trainer should also be able to provide training on a selection of tools related to cyber security.
Activities to be performed:
- Develop and provide training for staff on existing (and new) cyber security tools (in particular tools used by NCIRC – (NATO Computer Incident Response Capability )
- Develop training materials for CIS (Communication and Information Systems) school
- Develop and provide training for Tier 3 IA staff
- Develop and provide training for national information exchange requirements
Key skills, competencies and toolset knowledge:
- Experience and knowledge with training tools and techniques
- Familiar with the management and operation of tools used in NCIRC
This role will be based on a NATO site, likely to Belgium, near to Brussels however you may be required to work in Holland and / or Germany. Current NATO clearance must be in place and we can consider any of the four levels of NATO security classification from most to least classified:
- COSMIC TOP SECRET (CTS),
- NATO SECRET (NS),
- NATO CONFIDENTIAL (NC), and
- NATO RESTRICTED (NR).