Cyber & Information Security Practitioner – London – £Neg
We exclusively handle all recruitment for this London based Consultancy, a true center of excellence in Cyber Security, Assurance and Monitoring Services, with a renowned track record of succeeding where others have failed.
They’re a trusted supplier to many high profile Government Departments, Agencies and Private Sector organisations offering clients a cyber protection journey from design through to continuous monitoring. Recently launched their sophisticated Security Operation Center. The first SME to market with a tailored SOC, built for Clients by Security Practitioners.
We have positions available for Cyber Security Practitioners to work with our clients to ensure delivery of Information Security and Related Requirements. You will be familiar with ISO 27001, PCI DSS and HMG/CESG/NCSC Accreditation and security standards and practices. You will be able to work closely with clients to support, develop and maintain IT infrastructure, security architecture and design as well as be able to develop IT Security strategy and ensure IT Security best practice.
The role and your deliverables will include:
- Develop and maintain security policy documentation
- Conduct security risk and threat assessments for client deliveries
- Produce and maintain security risk documentation with clients
- Self-starter who can act as the lead in delivery against agreed schedule of works
- Production and maintenance of ISMS, RMADS, lightweight security documentation sets or other security related deliveries as required, including supporting clients through IT Security Testing processes and interpretation of results.
- Support, facilitate and manage accreditation activities
- Promote information security awareness with clients and delivery partners
- Qualifications and Education Requirements
Ideally the candidate will hold a relevant degree or have an appropriate level of work experience in the field of information security required for a senior level consultant and must be at least SC Cleared, as well as all or some at least some of the following:
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor or Lead Implementer
- CESG Certified IA Professional (CCP) in one or more roles as Practitioner or Senior
- A.InstISP / M.InstISP
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of information security and standards such as ISO27001, IS1/2, CESG/NCSC GPGs and Guidance etc.
- Have a good understanding of risk management and assessment principles
- Have a good understanding of modern day IT technologies and services, such as Cloud Computing, Mobile Computing, IT Security, and Infrastructure technologies and demonstrate a pragmatic technical understanding of security architecture
In return for your skills and expertise you will be offered a basic salary (negotiable on experience), a competitive benefits package and an excellent working environment with a genuine ability to grow professionally and technically.
A no nonsense, confidential and efficient interview process is guaranteed.
For more information please get in touch:
Sam Page – Cyber Security Recruiter at identifi Global
01908 88 60 37