Cyber Security Intelligence Analyst – NATO cleared
Cyber Security Intelligence Analyst – NATO cleared is required to support the growing importance of Cyber Security and an anticipated significant increase in work within this domain within NATO. Roles are based in either Belgium, Germany or Holland.
As the Cyber Security Intelligence Analyst, you will utilize a variety of sources of information to monitor emerging threat conditions and ensure that relevant communities are aware of these possible threats. The ability to collate information from across a variety of sources (e.g. social media, news media, feeds from the NATO and national intelligence communities, etc.) is required to identify possible threats to NATO and NATO nations.
Activities to be performed:
Access open source cyber intelligence, analyze emerging and extant threats and prepare reports to be shared with the broader cyber security community on the nature of these threats.
- Liaise with NATO intelligence sources to document, analyze and report on specific threats that may be made against NATO.
- Liaise with national cyber intelligence sources to document, analyze and report on specific threats that may be made against NATO member nations.
Ideally you will have skills, competencies and toolset knowledge in:
- Previous experience monitoring open source intelligence sources
- Previous experience analyzing cyber security threats
- Previous experience documenting and reporting on cyber security threats
This role will be based on a NATO site, likely to Belgium, near to Brussels however you may be required to work in Holland and / or Germany. Current NATO clearance must be in place and we can consider any of the four levels of NATO security classification from most to least classified:
- COSMIC TOP SECRET (CTS),
- NATO SECRET (NS),
- NATO CONFIDENTIAL (NC), and
- NATO RESTRICTED (NR).