CISO - CONTRACT ROLE - BRACKNELL - £NEGOTIABLE - 3 MONTHS INITIALLY
CONTRACT ROLES AT IDENTIFI GLOBAL
The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) will report directly to the Managing Director, providing visibility of the status of IT/IS and managing all risks and their appropriate remediation.
You will be responsible for managing three separate departments, I.T security, cloud security and audit and compliance. This role will also support the IT/IS function of the company as and when required as part of a group wide IT/IS governance program.
You will assume the Lead Security Role and be responsible for all group functions.
• Creation and management of all Security policies
• Creation and management of all applicable Security procedures
• Manage and assist in performing on-going security monitoring and continuous improvement of information systems including risk assessment, gap analyses, new security capabilities assessments and recommendations
• Ensure compliance to all applicable internal and external security requirements
• Act as the central point of contact for all incidents, develop and deploy appropriate incident handling procedures and reporting
• Ensure IT/IS security is addressed in the development/acquisition processes for information systems and associated products and services
• Ensure IT/IS systems have suitable DR and BCP processes and procedures in place
• Establish and maintain processes to ensure that all users are trained to conduct themselves in a manner which ensures they fulfill their IT/IS security responsibilities
For more information please contact Jason Horwood 01908 886030