Business Analyst - London
We're looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work for a leading Charity based in London.
You'll be managing and delivering the further development of the clients in-house Business Intelligent System as part of the wider Insight project (the development and delivery of in-house CRM and BI systems).
- Developing and maintaining functional specifications for performance indicators, based on a clear understanding of the relevant business processes, data sources and reporting audiences
- Developing detailed understanding of areas of data model and functionality of CRM that provide source data for the business intelligence system, monitoring and consulting on changes that could impact integrity of reporting data
- Implementing technical testing for all new functionality by writing test plans and creating test scripts, creating test data and acceptance criteria and executing scripts, as well as coordinating the communication of test results with developers and re-testing defects
- Leading User Acceptance Testing by recruiting internal testers from across the organisation, and co-ordinating the end-to-end testing process as above
- Updating and maintaining change logs, and documenting any inconsistencies to inform future analysis of Trust’s data
- Designing and developing reports and dashboards to meet the needs of users across the organisation, in consultation with user groups and key stakeholders
- Producing supporting documentation for the new performance frameworks, indicators and reports, including guidance documents, glossaries and trigger point documents
- Contributing to development of materials for both face-to-face and online training, delivering if required
- Other tasks as required to support implementation of business intelligence solution
- Day to day project management of reporting workstream
- Manage transition of business intelligence system to BAU teams
- Contribute to wider business change as defined by project
Chance to work at a world renowned charity on a challenging and very interesting project. We're looking for people that are available to start in early September.