Talent management is integral to every modern business and should be used throughout an employee’s lifecycle at any organisation.
It is used by companies to attract highly skilled candidates, integrate their new hires, and develop their current employees to meet and exceed their business objectives.
Identifi believes that talent management should be utilised right at the start of your candidate journey, and not necessarily being driven as a client led requirement, we want to include talent management before a hiring decision has been made and for those tools to support your application and profile and suitability.
This offering is very much in line with our company ethos of being candidate led and providing an industry leading candidate experience which is different to other recruitment agencies. We are now implementing sleek and structured talent management into the recruitment process which has proven to yield increased engagement and retention of new employees.
Talent management shouldn’t have to start with the hiring company, we believe it can, and should, start with the recruitment agency.
Our Unique Candidate Proposition
Identifi have developed a candidate proposition that offers every Identifi candidate the ability to take our advanced profiling assessment. We simply ask that you are registered with us and that one of our consultants has spoken with you.
Coupling your CV with powerfully predictive psychometrics will give you the edge over other candidates when we submit you to a role, as well as help you and us determine your next career move. We believe that a well rounded and informative candidate pack will provide our clients with information about you that highlights why you’re the best person for the role.
Talent management tools are proven to:
- Guide candidates into a role that is right for them
- Create an engaging and informative candidate experience
- Allow employers a deeper understanding of candidates
- Provide better professional development decisions
- Help organisations retain and attract top talent
Identifi and our Talent management partner, Psycruit develop cutting-edge online psychometrics, assessment centres, development interventions, leadership programmes, and culture change processes that already have a track record of success in terms of their effectiveness, impact and return on investment.
As one of our candidates, after completing a personality profile you will receive a unique feedback report free of charge. Your report will highlight:
- Your personality and preferred behaviours, emotional style, motivation, culture-fit at work
- Development opportunities based on your unique personality profile
- Hints and tips on how to adapt your style
- Career guidance on the types of role that are likely to suit your personality
Identifi, through Psycruit also offer a whole suite of tailored reports for use by our clients.
- Insights Report: the cornerstone of Psycruit, this report will tell you everything you need to know about your candidate’s occupational personality
- Interview Guidance report: unique interview questions based on the candidates personality at work
- Onboarding Report: designed for use by line managers on how to get the most out of their new team member
- Sales Report: learn where their strengths lie on the sales cycle
And more... learn about individual team strengths and leadership styles too.
The platform also hosts a variety of cognitive ability and situational judgment tests to assess mental fire power and approach to work place scenarios.
For more information about these please get in touch: email@example.com