Windows App Development & Deployment Analyst - 35-40k + Bens
Commutable from: Northampton, Milton Keynes, Wellingborough, Kettering, Rugby, Banbury, Corby, Leicester, Coventry, Luton, Bedford,
An exciting opportunity to work within a cutting edge technology environment at the heart of future payment technology.
As the Windows Application Deployment Analyst you will join a successful and growing deployment team (12 currently) who are responsible for the deployment and support of applications across all necessary environments including business change projects. You will assist by providing support on end to end development and deployment process by taking responsibility for (but not limited to);
- the application development and deployment processes,
- the change management process,
- Implementing change effectively within agreed timescales,
- Providing subject matter expertise in relation to applications/technologies,
- Planing and managing the release of scheduled application Fix releases through the lifecycle,
- Leading improvement activities or initiatives with focus on service quality and cost reduction.
To be successful in this role you'll need the following skills and experience, but you will gain many more;
- Excellent working knowledge in the release deployment and build processes.
- Excellent working knowledge of IT Service Management processes.
- ITIL V3 foundation minimum
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Good working knowledge in the use of BMC Remedy and/or Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Good skills in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Good knowledge of end to end development lifecycle.
- Good application configuration, release management and application deployment skills
- Excellent Root Cause Analysis & problem solving skills
Effective communicator. You will strive for excellence in everything you do. You are comfortable in a changing, fast paced technology environment. Most of all you remain customer focused with complete integrity.
For a full job specification and immediate consideration, contact Pete Sanders today.