Role Profile – Target Operating Model and Assurance Lead
Location: Northampton, Financial Services
Programme and Role overview:
The client are currently going through a significant change moving their existing operation to a fully automated service with the use of a digital imaging model. The role of the TOM and Assurance Lead will be to work with all technology and operational areas to document the target operating model for the client. A number of additional transitional state operating models will also require documentation and clear alignment to the existing BAU Model as they transition to the digital image operating model. The documentation of the operating model is expected to go through 3 levels with the final 3rd level giving a detailed level of information to support the programme handover to BAU as they enter the final stages of the programme.
As part of the documentation of the operating model an assurance lens is required across the deliverables of the programme to support the transition states and final target state. This is something that will require a formal structure of expected documentation to ensure required artefacts are in place with correct level of quality and consistency. A series of testing cycles will be introduced to validate specific documentation in an internal audit type activity, the role of the assurance lead will be to shape this and drive plans on this. They will report to the Programme Director and provide regular updates to Release 1, Transition and Migration workstream leads.
Skills and Experience:
- Large scale transformation programmes across technology and business environment.
- Operated at Programme/Senior Management level
- Experience in Target Operating and Transition State Operating Model creation and management
- Previous experience of dress rehearsal and implementation events.
- Must have operated in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Good understanding and previous experience in Command and Control, Incident Management and senior governance reporting forums.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple work-streams.
6 month initial contracts working on a £multi-million, large scale digital transformation programme.