Cyber Security Careers in Surrey.
My client is looking for Junior and Senior Analysts.
By working with my Client, you can be assured of access to the latest security intelligence; to an understanding of the latest regulatory requirements; and to experts in IT security and Information Assurance – Career growth and progression potential is huge.
As a SOC Security Analysts you will be responsible for delivering managed security services to a large number of key end-clients.
You will serve as the hub for the monitoring, analysis, and interpretation of risks and threats that may affect the business and ensure all systems, both hardware and software, are functioning properly, and immediately notify appropriate stakeholders when they are not.
You will provide first line analysis of information from a variety of security tools and will pass the information to designated escalation points, advising on remediation where necessary.
This will involve monitoring the Security Management consoles, analysing intrusion, vulnerability and audit data, investigating and documenting security incidents, and correctly identifying and resolving incidents.
They will also proactively identify major or common attacks for the purposes of tuning security devices, and will oversee the ongoing maintenance of security tools.
Skills & Experiences Needed:
- Previous security analyst/network security experience - monitoring, investigating, alerting and reporting security threats
- Network security background
- Experience of IDS/IPS systems
- A good understanding of threats, monitoring and vulnerabilities.
- A sound knowledge of networking and traffic flow
- SC clearable
- A good team ethos and drive
- The ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
- A sound understanding of security technologies and there function within a networked environment
If you have experience with a variety of:
- SIEM tools
- Palo Alto
- Cisco product/Certs
Forward your CV, along with a brief covering letter to Samuel.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
01908 886 037