38k up to 50k
A SharePoint Administrator is required to join this Peterborough based company who work and transact across the world, this is a fascinating industry with plenty of scope for growth and opportunity.
As the SharePoint Administrator you will be responsible for Installing, upgrading, and patching multi-server SharePoint environments.
Do you have?
- Strong SharePoint knowledge to configuration level
- The ability to ensure SharePoint development projects are completed successfully and to deadlines
- Knowledge of third-party SharePoint administration
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Do you want to?
- Take ownership of SharePoint within a large diverse business
- Enhance your skills within SharePoint
- Join a recognised organisation
- Develop your career within a growing business
You will join a small SharePoint team who are dedicated to core activities with regards to the development of SharePoint application enhancements, bespoke development, features and functionality along with user support.
The business is currently going through a SharePoint upgrade – v2010 to v2016.
You will have a strong understanding of the capabilities of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010 and experience in maintaining. Any UX/UI design and development would be a bonus but not essential.