Service Desk Analyst – Contract
£10 per hour – 3 Month contract
A global family of companies and one of the largest producers and distributors in the world, striving to be the leaders of innovation within the industry. With over 7,000 employees working across 90 countries.
The role is based in Peterborough and involves maintaining a high standard of communication and customer service through various contact channels.
- Act as a single point of contact for all IT issues and queries
- Receive and log all customer contacts via multiple channels (phone, email, chat, self-service)
- Troubleshoot tickets and make accurate decisions on the right path for resolution.
- Use appropriate technology and technical knowledge to enable the accurate and timely diagnosis of issues
- Ensure all relevant information is clearly recorded in the ITSM tool
- Provide timely and accurate updates to tickets
- Where required ensure the timely escalation of complaints to the appropriate level
- Create and publish support documentation and knowledge information and support the Team Leader in training of new staff
- Alert the line management to identify trends in customer issues or queries
Key performance standards / competencies / skills
Delivering excellent customer service
ITIL foundation or experience of working in an ITIL environment
Experience with desktop and server operating systems
Basic network and server troubleshooting skills
Intermediate PC troubleshooting skills
General understanding of PC architecture
One year of Service Desk experience
Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Productivity tools (Office, Lync etc)
For more information and a confidential chat please contact Ashley Stephens