Location - Northamptonshire
Salary - up to 50k (DOE) + Package.
This is a unique role working as part of the Product team, the role will be responsible for supporting the end to end development process, working with other business areas, creating estimates, elaborating system requirements, extending High Level Designs, creating technical/functional designs based on systems analysis, and maintaining services and associated solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a progressive technology environment working on major digital transformation projects within the financial services sector.
In this role you will get senior stakeholder and C-suite exposure while developing and assisting with the creation of comprehensive solution designs and detailed architectures that enable developers to produce detailed design documents for cutting edge technology solutions.
As a Senior Technical Application Architect, in this role you'll need the following;
Most Important - A can-do, proactive attitude.
- Strong knowledge of systems analysis techniques, artefacts and design principles
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC), Systems Development and testing.
- Excellent working knowledge of analysis and design practices for interfaces, business rules, data base design, UI etc.
- Comfortable leading workshops and requirements analysis.
- Root Cause Analysis & problem solving skills
- Comprehensive experience of C# and MS SQL (including DTS/SSIS packages and SSRS)
- Experience of ASP.Net and WebServices development.
- Experience of systems migrations and interfaces with legacy applications
- Quality/Configuration Management
If you have knowledge of any of the below also, you should get in touch;
Good working knowledge in the use of Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and the use of Microsoft Office products.
Microsoft development certification
Experience of developing .Net, Oracle SQL, Crystal Reports and Delphi
Experience of migrations from older .Net versions.
Exposure to batch scheduling solutions using an industry strength scheduler e.g. Control-M.
Experience being a technical lead on a project.
Excellent knowledge of Clearing process
For more information and immediate consideration please contact Sarah-Jane Taylor 01908 886035 or email@example.com for immediate consideration