Senior Security Consultant - 65-75k + Car + Bonus
Working in the Risk Management and Governance division you will have commercial experience in the information and assurance field. This experience will have been gained delivering a diverse range of security and assurance services ideally into a broad client base. In addition to your technical skills you will be highly client facing and be comfortable dealing with senior client stakeholders.
- You will be able lead and influence clients and their programme activities
- You should be able to analyse and audit technical solutions as well as present information and advice to senior business partners.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in the development of customer proposals and liaise with the Project Office in preparation of proposals and answering of tenders
- Assist in presales activities to generate projects for self and rest of the consultancy practice
- You will contribute to may be either assurance or risk advisory in nature, and vary considerably in size and complexity.
- Translate the technical findings from an assessment into relevant, actionable information for customers
- You will be working in areas such as PCI, CAS T, Identity & Access Management, Monitoring, Data Loss Prevention, Network Access Control and Payments Security technologies, ISO27001 Compliance, policy and procedures development
- Demonstrate commitment to delivering projects within time and in budget and to a high level of customer satisfaction – exercising customer care at all times
- Demonstrate a strong ability to develop a rapport with customers and to engender long lasting relationships
- Liaise with the Resource Management and Sales team during the sales cycle to assist in quantifying, pricing and organising the consulting resources required for the project delivery
- Have strong business, consultancy and technical skills within the IT Security Industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Experience / Skills:
- Excellent attention to detail and documentation
- Comprehensive knowledge of industry standards such as ISO, PCI DSS, SOX, DPA
- Customer training experience
- QSA, CLAS, CISSP would be an advantage