Senior Information Security Analyst – Up to £41k Package
Northampton Based, Monday-Friday 9-5.
An exciting opportunity for a Security Analyst to join a significant change and transformation programme around digital payments. Working in a cutting edge technical environment you will report to the head of information security.
Purpose of the Role:
- You will be responsible for key aspects of delivering Information Security for the organisation.
- You’re expected to collaborate with peers across the company to both share the corporate security vision and to solicit their involvement in achieving higher levels of security through sharing and co-operation.
- You will be responsible for delivering key projects, services and improvements.
- You and your team will demonstrate great value into the managing the threats and risks posed to ourselves and our clients.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Cyber Risk Reviews & Remediation
- Vulnerability Management
- Access Management
- Cryptographic Management
- Incident & Event Management
- Proactively contributing to Information Security Strategy and Policies commensurate to risk appetite, client appetite and industry best practice
- Provide support, contribution and consultancy to in flight and in estimation projects
- Operational and technical elements of Information Security
- Point of contact and liaison with nominated clients, stakeholders, suppliers and regulators
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience as an Information Security professional supporting change in a commercially focused organisation
- First-hand experience of operation of SIEM solutions and/or services
- Qualified and current Security+ or equivalent/Industry relevant
- Demonstrable experience in delivering new or substantially improved ways of working
- Ability to lead and develop colleagues and team members
- Prior experience working in the UK Financial Sector
- Prior experience of gaining ISO27001 certification
- Prior experience of coordinating and responding to audits
- Microsoft operating systems and infrastructure services
- Networking technologies
- Security Appliances
- Unix and Linux Operating Systems
- Web applications
For more information please contact Sam Page: email@example.com 01908 88 60 37