Senior Information Security Analyst
Location - Northampton
Salary Scale £27,000 – £36,540
Applications are invited for the position of Senior Information Security Analyst. The role will be based in Northampton and the working hours will nominally be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Purpose of the Role:
Reporting to one of the Information Security Managers, the successful candidate will be responsible for key aspects of delivering Information Security for the organisation.
The Senior Information Security Analyst is expected to collaborate with peers across the company to both share the corporate security vision and to solicit their involvement in achieving higher levels of security through sharing and co-operation.
Being responsible for delivering key projects, services and improvements, the successful candidate in their team will demonstrate great value into the managing the threats and risks posed to ourselves and our clients.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supporting and delivering the company’s Information Security Services, to include, but not limited to:
- Cyber Security
- Cyber Risk Reviews
- Cyber Remediation
- Vulnerability Management
- Access Management
- Roles and Responsibility Management
- Cryptographic Management
- Event Management
- Cyber Security
- Proactively contributing to Information Security Strategy and Policies commensurate to risk appetite, client appetite and industry best practice
- Provide support, contribution and consultancy to in flight and in estimation projects
- Operational and technical elements of Information Security
- Point of contact and liaison with nominated clients, stakeholders, suppliers and regulators
- Provide support and assistance to all Information Security and IT Risk team members as necessary
Knowledge, Skills and Experience: