Senior Business Analyst - Financial Services - Northampton
We're looking for Senior Business Analyst to work on a large scale Business Transformation and Change programme for a financial services client in Northampton
You'll have demonstrable experience of working in environments covering services migrated from the satellite sites across the country into HQ. You'll need to shadow and understand the processes that follow business operations so they can migrate be migrated successfully. You'll be working on legacy technology within the sites including software, hardware and infrastructure and decommission of those.
You’ll be working on business requirements, process mapping, procedures, implementation activities and will work closely with other Business Analysts and Project Managers across your work-streams.
The role needs a self-starter, someone that can hit the ground running quickly with very little hand holding outside of where the programme is in terms of meeting deadlines.
- Business (Migrated Services)
- Technical (Terminated Services)
- Financial services/retail banking background
- Programme experience
- Business Transformation/change experience
- Strong Business Analysis skills - business transformation, business readiness, stakeholder mgmt, communications, capturing reqs, user stories, creating technical requirement documentation, process review ('as-is', 'to-be') etc
Must be comfortable with going through standard financial services background checks (credit, work history, Disclosure Scotland etc).
6 month initial contracts available, strong likelihood of extension thereafter.
We're ideally looking for someone to be available immediately or in the very near future.