Senior Business Analyst – Data- Financial Services
We're looking for Senior Business Analyst to work on a large scale Business Transformation and Change programme for a financial services client in Northampton
You'll have demonstrable experience of working on data projects, analysing data requirements such as data front-ends, ownership of data sets and updating data tasks etc. The role requires strong all round business analysis skills and you’ll be working on business requirements, process mapping, procedures, implementation activities and will work closely with other Business Analysts and Project Managers across the project work-stream.
The role needs a self-starter, someone that can hit the ground running quickly with very little hand holding outside of where the programme is in terms of meeting deadlines.
- Analyse and agree business area that will take delivery of the data sets front end.
- Define a BAU process and roles and access for updating data.
- Assess and agree ownership of this data.
- Strong Business Analysis experience with a heavy bias around data/data-sets
- Financial services/retail banking background
- Programme experience
- Business Transformation/change experience
- Strong Business Analysis skills - business transformation, business readiness, stakeholder mgmt, communications, capturing reqs, user stories, creating technical requirement documentation, process review ('as-is', 'to-be') etc
Must be comfortable with going through standard financial services background checks (credit, work history, Disclosure Scotland etc).
6 month initial contracts available, strong likelihood of extension thereafter.
We're ideally looking for someone to be available immediately or in the very near future.