Cyber Security roles from identifi Global - Security Consultant/Accreditor - North East - 50-60k+
This leading security business, known for their disruptive, simplistic approach to security seeks an additional resource due to significant organic growth in their business.
A new Security Practitioner is required to work with a major clients to ensure delivery of Information Security and Related Requirements. You need be familiar with ISO 27001, PCI DSS and CESG Accreditation and security standards like the SPF and CPNI requirements. In this role you work closely with clients to support, develop and maintain IT infrastructure and security architecture and designs as well as be able to develop IT Security strategy and ensure IT Security best practice. The role will include:
- Conduct security risk assessments for client deliveries
- Produce and maintain security risk documentation with clients
- Self starter who can act as the lead in delivery against agreed schedule of works
- Production and maintenance of ISMS, RMADS or other security related deliveries as required, including supporting clients through IT Security Testing processes and interpretation of results
- Support, facilitate and manage accreditation activities
- Promote information security awareness with clients and delivery partners
Security Consultant/Accreditor Qualifications and Education Requirements
Ideally you will will hold a relevant degree or have an appropriate level of work experience in the field of information security required for a senior level consultant and must be at least SC Cleared, as well as all or some at least some of the following:
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor or Lead Implementer
- CESG Certified IA Professional (CCP) in one or more roles as Practitioner or Senior
- A.InstISP / M.InstISP
In return for your skills and expertise you will be offered a basic salary (negotiable on experience), a competitive benefits package and an excellent working environment with a genuine ability to grow professional and technically.
A no nonsense, confidential and efficient interview process is guaranteed.
For more information please get in touch for more information and a full job specification.