As a DevOps Engineer, you will be a passionate Full Stack Developer working within the Managed Security Services Team. You will be required to develop and maintain an array of products and services as part of a huge and exciting new Software and Services Product Development Initiative (SAAS).
You will be an integral piece in the SAAS puzzle whilst working for the company, working in a cross functional team. You will play a very important part in helping the team and services continuously improve. In the dual function role, the successful applicant will also have good knowledge and experience as a DEVOPS Engineer to aid in the deployment of services through to production.
Formed in 2012 this company has grown to over 50 consultants and work with some of the most high profile Government Departments, Agencies and Private Sector organisations on exciting and varied projects. Being a private company, the business has grown on the strength of the service they provide, meaning client satisfaction is very important to the company.
The company is seeking talented individuals like you to apply for the role of Security DevOps Engineer to start as soon as possible. Fitting into the culture and ethos is a huge part of working for the company. You will enjoy a range of benefits whilst working for the company as well as earning up to £45k as a basic salary.
You will have the following skills and experience:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Java 6+
- Experience with Spring MVC and Boot (or equivalent Web MVC frameworks)
- Elastic Search (ELK Stack)
- AWS DynamoDB (or equivalent KV Pair storage alternatives)
- Messaging (AWS SQS or equivalent alternatives)
- HTML5/CSS3, responsive design & cross-browser compatibility
- Test Driven Development
- Experience of working in an Agile environment using collaboration techniques
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience or knowledge of Security Aware Defensive Programming with a focus on Secure Coding Design (OWASP, Application Security) would be beneficial.
- Experience in establishing Continuous Integration
- AWS deployment (EC2 and EBS)
- Understanding of containerization principles and frameworks (Docker).
- Monitoring Tooling
- Strong background in Linux systems.
- Already hold or be willing to go through a government security vetting process (SC Clearance).
If you are interested in applying for this role, then don’t waste any time and contact email@example.com or ring 01908 886038 and speak with Jonny.
Not ready to apply yet? No problem, call on the number above for an informal chat about the role.