Security Consultant (IA Architect) x 2 - Northampton - 6 Months + Ext - £Neg.
Exciting Opportunity for a Security Consultant to work within a cutting edge technology environment for a leading financial services organisation (FS experience not required)
Activities and responsibilities:
- Responsible for working with internal & external clients to develop a realistic system security solutions which meet the requirements and through life budget constraints
- Working as part of the programme delivery team on large programmes, governing and shaping the delivery of projects. Work closely with external suppliers to ensure solution makes best use of technology and meets requirements.
- Presentation of security approach and designs to senior management and clients
- Responsible for the production of (and/or contributions to) proposal for work, including preparation and justification of security work programmes and plans and effort estimates.
Skills & Experience;
- Demonstrable experience of secure system design and implementation with some experience in team leading.
- Proven ability to lead and deliver projects.
- Understanding of the principles of best practice security as embodied in ISO27001
- Understand the principles of secure network design
- Ability to persuasively present and justify requirements for secure architecture to colleagues and clients alike.
The ideal candidate will have track record of solution selling, understanding of Solutions Architecture and needs to have deep knowledge of 2 domains out of the following;
Security Compliance and Operations
For immediate consideration please contact Peter Sanders on 01908 886033 or register with your LinkedIn profile on our website