X5 Security Cleared IT Service Desk Analyst – A Permanent Requirement by identifi Global
Location: Bristol of Milton Keynes
£20-40k depending on experience
Our Fortune 100 client delivers defence logistic information services and modelling, simulation and analysis, as well as future solutions in the ISTAR space. The work, training and investment that they do with universities, suppliers and partners supports many thousands of highly-skilled, high value British jobs.
They provide end-to-end services for large scale systems that enhance air, land, sea and space based platforms for global military, government and commercial customers.
We are looking to hire multiple IT Service Desk Support Analysts to provide IT support to end users across all services to ensure respective Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) & Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are delivered to the customer’s expectations.
The position is located in Bristol or in the ITOC in Milton Keynes, UK and will be expected to work across a 7x24x365 shift pattern.
Key responsibilities include
- Work with the user over the telephone, direct PC to PC connection or via email to resolve problems with IT service issues
- Ensure that requests for assistance are responded to in a timely manner according to agreed SLA’s
- Diagnose and resolve problems accurately making sure they are logged correctly and either closed successfully or escalated appropriately to support teams
- Seek to document and communicate new fixes and workarounds to 1st support teams
- Ensure full adherence to escalation procedures in Incident, Problem & Change Management
- Take ownership of escalations when asked, deliver solutions
- Seek to improve process & procedures
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will be expected to undergo a SECURITY CHECK/CLEARANCE
For more information please contact Sam Page at identifi Global
01908 88 60 37