CIS Security Auditors (NATO Cleared)
CIS Security Auditors (NATO Cleared) is required to support the growing importance of Cyber Security and an anticipated significant increase in work within this domain within NATO. Roles are based in either Belgium, Germany or Holland.
The Agency needs the ability to identify, assess and manage CIS (Communication and Information Systems) related risks by performing gap analysis in technology, policy, procedures and skills.
Additionally, CIS Security Auditors must have the ability to assess both extent and planned controls to ensure that they achieve (or will achieve) the desired effect according to relevant policies.
Activities to be performed:
- Conducts independent, risk-based assessment of the adequacy and integrity of controls in information processing systems, including hardware, software solutions, information management systems, security systems and tools, and communications technologies – in both software and hardware environments.
- Provides structured analysis of the risks to achievement of business objectives, including the risk that the organization fails to make effective use of new technology to improve delivery and internal effectiveness.
- Assesses the extent to which effective use has been made of techniques and tools to achieve sustainability and business continuity.
Your skills, competencies and toolset knowledge should include:
- Knowledge of computer system vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of vulnerability assessment tool sets.
- NS or CTS clearance
- Perform NATO level 2 CIS vulnerability assessments / compliance audits.
- Knowledge of forensic tool sets.
- Able to draft assessment reports scoped to a wide range of audience technical or non-technical as required.
- Able to review and assess system logs.
This role will be based on a NATO site, likely to Belgium, near to Brussels however you may be required to work in Holland and / or Germany. Current NATO clearance must be in place and we can consider any of the four levels of NATO security classification from most to least classified:
- COSMIC TOP SECRET (CTS),
- NATO SECRET (NS),
- NATO CONFIDENTIAL (NC), and
- NATO RESTRICTED (NR).