Security roles from identifi Global - Technical Security, Solutions and Enterprise Architects - Leading Consultancy - London - 65k+
This leading security business, known for their disruptive, simplistic approach to security seeks an additional resource due to significant organic growth in their business
They have positions available for Technical Security, Solutions and Enterprise Architects within our Professional Services practice to assist in the delivery of key client contracts . The roles will require an understanding of IT Technical security design and be involved in developing, reviewing or assisting in the High Level and Low Level Design Documentation. Knowledge of ISO27001, TOGAF (or similar standards) and HMG IA standards would be advantageous.
As an Architect you will be involved and assist in activities which ensure that technical solutions are secure and resilient and are capable of meeting client’s requirements.
Preferred/ Desirable Skills
The ideal candidate will have a variety of the following skills:
Relevant security qualifications (such as CISSP, SSCP, CISM, etc.).
Holds suitable IT specific qualifications (such as CCNA, MCSE, etc).
Have experience of ISO27001 or implementing PCI DSS
Hold or ability to learn and obtain
ISO27001 Lead Auditor qualification
ITIL Service Management qualification.
TOGAF or ability to get qualified.
Risk Management (RMADS, Risk Assessment, Risk Treatment, IS1 etc.)
Holds or aspiration to achieve CESG Certified Professional (CCP) Security Architect to at least Senior Level.
Other Key Skills:
- Motivated and show a positive can-do attitude
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent business report writing skills
- Show a desire to learn, adopting a flexible and pragmatic approach and be highly motivated with a good track record for delivery
- Exceptional team working ethic and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and take instruction from senior members of the team
- Prefers to stay in the forefront of new IT developments and techniques
- Have a basic understanding of modern day IT technologies and services, such as Cloud Computing, Mobile Computing, IT Security, and Infrastructure technologies.
- Practical technical experience with a good understanding of the following would be advantageous; Web Applications, Web Services, Crypto, IP Networking, IPSEC, SSL/TLS, High Availability & DR.
- Experience or knowledge of software engineering with a focus on Secure Coding Design (OWASP, Application Security) would be beneficial.
- Knowledge and application of other standards such as PCI DSS (not essential but an advantage)
- Already hold or be willing to go through a government security vetting process
In return for your skills and expertise you will be offered a basic salary (negotiable on experience), a competitive benefits package and an excellent working environment with a genuine ability to grow professional and technically.
A no nonsense, confidential and efficient interview process is guaranteed.
For more information please get in touch for more information and a full job specification.