Security Architect – Peterborough – ( New Role / Opportunity to develop SA function / Engaged Business)
Opportunity for a Security Architect to establish and implement a strategic Shared Service security vision that aligns to a group strategy, for a global financial stable business.
The company is a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group operating in 50 countries. Whilst some companies claim to be ‘the best thing since sliced bread’, this company actually are! In the 1930’s they introduced sliced bread to the UK for the first time.
The Security Architect will review and undergo gap analysis of the existing security architecture and make recommendations on improvements as part of a large scale transformation programme. The Security Architect will ensure that the appropriate security standards are incorporated in all business designs and technology platforms.
You will work with all levels of staff across the business, utilising Security Architecture methods and collateral to influence their decisions. You will create and maintain the enterprise’s security architecture design, policies and standards. This role is paying 65k + 10% Bonus + Healthcare + Pension + 25 + 8 days holiday.
You will have a track record of Enterprise Security Architecture and demonstrable hands-on technical information security experience. Including;
- Expert-level knowledge of security principles and technologies.
- Experience of industry standards and Frameworks such as SABSA and TOGAF.
- Experience designing and implementing security solutions.
- Experience of relevant technologies (such as Networks, LANs and WANs, Servers & Hosting, Virtualisation, Applications, Identity Management etc.) and how to securely implement them.
- A sound understanding of how to model threats & risks as well as the controls necessary to mitigate them, on both an organisational and technical level.
- Cyber Security related qualification(s) such as CISSP, CISM, CREST Technical Security Architect, ISO Lead Auditor, CEH, GIAC etc.
Located close to the A1 & a47, it is easily commutable (1 hour) from Northampton, Nottingham, Leicester, Cambridge, Kettering, Kings Lynn, Bedford, and Stevenage. It is approx. 15 mins taxi ride from Peterborough train station. It is approx. 1.5 hours from North London (South Minns) by car.
The Application Process
2 Stage interview process which involves verbal and numerical reasoning.
- Global Organisation
- Recognised House Hold Names
- Excellent Working Environment
- Great company benefits
- Complex environment guaranteed to enhance your skills
For immediate consideration, please contact Pete Sanders