Security Analyst (9-530pm – NO SHIFT)
Leeds Office - SOC
The SIEM/Security Analysts are responsible for providing IT security managed services to clients within the Security Operations Centre. As a member of a team, or working independently, perform an analytical and technical role in implementation, integration, and delivery of technical IT security solutions, specifically SIEM Solutions, for clients. This includes the use of inter-operational processes and procedures. Deliver high quality technical and/or consulting solutions to clients in response to security requirements. Perform multiple assigned technical tasks including system administration, monitoring, research, and analysis of the security solutions.
SIEM Analysts have network security product, technology, threat, vulnerability and MSS offering specialised skills. Using IT Security Industry experience, monitor client security systems and events to detect and investigate threats, and work regularly with client teams to enhance current solutions to improve client security posture.
- Working experience within a Security Operation Centre (SOC)
- Experience working on multiple projects, with various SIEM tools, the likes of ArcSight, Splunk, LogRhythm
- Strong knowledge of Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), ideally Sourcefire & Snort.
- Security Clearance (or higher)
- Holds relevant Information Security certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, GSEC, GCIA)
- Experience of ITIL practices
- Packet capture and analysis
- Related Information Security/Cyber Degree (Forensics, Counter Security etc)
For more information please contact Sam Page.
01908 88 60 37