Project Manager - Information Systems
9 Month Contract
Project Manager Information Systems - We are actively seeking an experienced Project Manager with experience of implementation projects of HR Systems. As an experienced Project Manager you will bring a structured approach to the project, identifying risks and issues and then subsequently managing them moving forward as well as engaging regularly with senior stake holders giving full updates and project statements.
This role of Project Manager requires an individual with a real drive and focus to deliver the project on time and to budget, this may require some hands on work in order to fully drive the project forward. As an experienced Information Systems Project Manager you will need to have experience of handling large amounts of users going through multiple work systems.
Skills and Experience required for the position of Project Manager:
- A well structured approach to project management
- Excellent stake holder management and engagement
- A driven mentality to move the project forward
- the ability to manage relationships in order to finish the project
- Co-ordination of managing third party vendors
- Proven experience of delivering Information System based projects.
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering Information systems to join a well established organisation based in Cambridgeshire.