IT Project Manager – EPOS
Salary - up to £45k + Car Allowance and excellent company benefits
Location – Midlands with some UK Travel
My client is the leading EPoS hardware and systems provider in the UK who have an enviable reputation in the hospitality sector and a host of blue chip clients. They are now looking to recruit a competent Project Manager who has experience as a business analyst and can effectively manage EPOS projects within the hospitality sector.
You will manage a number of concurrent projects, which will be in various stages within their lifecycle. The expanding business delivers solutions that enable their clients to use data to understand and engage with their customers, linking data sources and EPOS data to single customer views and customer relationship management systems. They are continually innovating, with new products such as table top ordering for restaurants, and web based reservations systems.
As the successful Project Manager you will be experienced in working with a diverse range of clients ranging from corporate through to smaller operations. You will manage the overall performance of project delivery including, but not limited to, customer satisfaction, formal reporting, project planning & review, account profitability, revenue maximization, complaint management and escalation process.
The key duties in this role will see you ensuring that there is a clear and coherent path of communication internally and externally. You will work with the client to define developments and requirements and you will submit these and manage development process’s to ensure customer expectations are managed and internal procedures complied with. You will use your initiative in decision making and also will confidently “stand your ground” when needed.
To be successful, you must be to be able to demonstrate solid experience within these areas:
- Planning complex projects, involving multiple stakeholders.
- Managing multiple, concurrent, projects through their lifecycle, from requirements gathering, development, delivery, and closure.
- Tightly managing change control processes to ensure scope does not creep and hinder timely delivery.
- Maintaining and resolving issues logs, working with delivery teams who may face competing priorities.
- Identifying and managing risks to the delivery of your projects.
- Ability to work with a range of stakeholders, including clients, internal business analysts, developers, help desk teams, account managers, and project sponsors up to Director Levels.
- Strong influencing skills, having previously worked with on site AND remote teams.
- Experience managing relationships with clients, via weekly written updates, regular conference calls, and face to face meetings.
- Closing projects via post implementation reviews, and incorporating lessons learnt into future projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the UK's fastest growing EPoS companies. You will be rewarded with a fantastic benefits package including generous annual leave entitlement, contributory pension, employee protection, High St discount scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme.
If this is you then please contact Sarah-Jane Taylor for immediate consideration 01908 886035 or 07917 180753