Project Manager - Buckingham
We are looking for a skilled agency project manager who can control the many and varied projects we receive and ensure their timely, efficient and profitable delivery to our clients.
Ideally we will be looking for an individual who has previously worked as a project manager in a digital agency or has been previously involved in the same or similar capacity elsewhere.
The position will need you to work closely with the rest of our team and clients, and demands a great understanding of how to coordinate the effective delivery of entire marketing campaigns as well as individual tactical items throughout the spread of the services we provide.
Your experience will mean you can:
- Take on any projects assigned to you, both small and large
- Prioritise, delegate and effectively plan
- Work with, get the best from and manage internal project teams
- Work within our company procedures and working practices
- Liaise comfortably with senior internal decision makers throughout the project
- Manage any requirement from inception through to delivery.
As part of each project you will be responsible for the client and will assist in their ongoing management, which means you will be required to produce quotes, deal with telephone enquiries, produce job bags, facilitate requirements, attend meetings and update our management information system.
The nature of the business means you must be very comfortable dealing with digital and web based projects, as well as motion graphics, content and more traditional marketing requirements.
You must be commercially savvy, a team player, adaptable and willing to ‘muck in’ wherever needed whilst being able to stick to and hit deadlines.
If you want to work for a fast paced and incredibly innovative company please call me today!