We are looking for an experienced Product Platform Manager to Portfolio manage 5 different technology product platforms, mainly achieved through strong 3rd part management.
You will take ownership and will develop the different relationships and platforms providers and will ensure continuous improvement and evolvement.
Each platform has a dedicated Product owner and you will join this passionate team to sit as a Technical Product Manager/relationship manager between the existing product function, delivery teams and 3rd party suppliers.
You will work with a variety of internal teams understanding how their products integrate with 3rd party suppliers, taking charge and driving change implemented by either internal or external initiatives. Where your product owner knowledge is key to this position, so will be your relationship building ability and keen eye for opportunity. The role will require you to create and document an entire 3rd party integration eco-system that clearly outlines where room for relationship, technical or sales growth/improvements can be made, while your underlying goal focuses on delivering great service improvement.
You will oversee roadmaps, releases, delivery etc. as well as taking ownership of the analytics dashboards (Microsoft BI Stack), they already have someone responsible for the BI Development element of this dashboard but this role would oversee how you can utilise the data coming from customer feeds (via Salesforce)
You will be feeding back through your manager who is responsible for managing strategic growth and development and a large company wide transformation programme.
This position is new to the company, so a real chance to make an impact and create the role specification for this specialist product role.
Previous experience delivering products is absolutely key: web platforms, applications, cloud-based solutions are what you will be managing here. Ideally you will have experience creating and identifying product & partner opportunities in a previous role and/or been responsible for owning technical relationships and building on those both technically and personally.
You will also take ‘ownership’ of the analytics dashboards (Microsoft BI) they have someone responsible for the tech elements of this but wants this person to oversee how they can utilise the data coming from customer feeds, (Salesforce). Ideally you will have worked in a technical environments and will be able to apply a technical vision and ideas to the product platform enhancement – sectors such as fintech, e-commerce or retail for example would be of interest.
In return you will join a growing dynamic team, based in Oxford, you will be working on exciting products with global applications, and play a key part in the long-term plans of the company.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of product platforms (different technologies sand venders) to secure successful and timely product scoping, improvement and evolvement
- Strong Project / Portfolio management
- Acquire, prioritize and scope product upgrades and improvements
- Establish Platform Engineering roadmap in symbiosis with project portfolio and stakeholder feedbacks
- Responsible for roadmap implementation budget
- Secure progress of initiated roadmap activities and to ensure transparency to all upstream and downstream stakeholders
- Conduct commercial and technical Risk management for products
- Support scoping and execution of measures to reach target product cost and target product availability