PKI / Identity Management Specialists – NATO Cleared
PKI / Identity Management Specialists – NATO Cleared is required to support the growing importance of Cyber Security and an anticipated significant increase in work within this domain within NATO. Roles are based in either Belgium, Germany or Holland.
As the PKI / Identity Management Specialist, you must have a thorough understanding of PKI and identity management related concept / tools. In addition they must have the ability to develop, implement and configure these tools / concepts while adhering to relevant NATO policy and guidance.
Activities to be performed:
- Design and implement certificate profiles;
- Develop / implement and configure PKI tools based on relevant NATO policy.
- Define PKI related procedures;
- Create certificates signing requests by making use of open SSL;
- Define SQL queries to extract information from relational databases;
Key skills, competencies and toolset knowledge required:
- Strong understanding of PKI and identity management related concept / tools
- Have knowledge of JAVA Keytool, hardware related PKI integrations:
- Experience with and knowledge of CISCO devices;
- Experience with and knowledge of Juniper devices;
- Experience with and knowledge of LDAP compliant directories;
- Documenting and training skills;
- SharePoint 2010, 2013 (and newer) basic skills
This role will be based on a NATO site, likely to Belgium, near to Brussels however you may be required to work in Holland and / or Germany. Current NATO clearance must be in place and we can consider any of the four levels of NATO security classification from most to least classified:
- COSMIC TOP SECRET (CTS),
- NATO SECRET (NS),
- NATO CONFIDENTIAL (NC), and
- NATO RESTRICTED (NR).