Penetration Testing Roles from identifi Global - London - £Neg.
A unique opportunity to work for a leading consultancy who are developing a next generation SOC capability in central London. This consultancy, known for their simplistic approach to security that delivers true value and fit for purpose solutions, currently seek a Penetration Tester with an interest in Risk Management.
In the role you will have the ability to lead and grow a next generation SOC capability for commercial and public sector clients. This is a truly unique opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual looking for someone different from their career.
Typically you will have
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Strong written and communication skills
• Interest in Risk Management
• Application security pen testing experience
• Application security code review experience
• Application and network security vulnerability scanning and testing experience
• Extensive experience in execution of attack phases of the cyber kill chain
• Experience in Scripting and coding
• Strong networking and virtualisation knowledge
• Strong knowledge of server (Linux, Windows) and client (windows, OS X, Linux) operating systems.
• Ideally the successful candidate will be Crest, Tiger or CHECK certified or willing to undergo training in an intensive period.
In return for your skills and expertise you will be offered a basic salary (negotiable on experience), a competitive benefits package and an excellent working environment with a genuine ability to grow professional and technically.
A no nonsense, confidential and efficient interview process is guaranteed.
For more information please get in touch for more information and a full job specification.