Lead Cyber Threat Analyst - London from identifi Global
My client company was founded by industry experts in advanced threat detection, through their success and achievements the team is growing and they are looking for a lead analyst/Manager to join their growing SOC team.
Are you someone who can interpret large security data sets and identify attack patterns or suspicious behavioural trends?
If you are currently a: Malware Analyst, Intelligence Analyst, Forensic Analyst, Incident Analyst with these skills: SIEM – Darktrace – IDS – IPS – Snort – Bro – DLP – Endpoint – Python – BASH – Malware Detection Tools - Then call me for more information on why this market leading cyber threat analysis company could be right for you.
If you can demonstrate knowledge of the cyber domain. For example, if you can discuss concepts such as, network security, firewalls or network intrusion detection systems, malware and internet protocols in a technical and non-technical manner then this is the place for you to grow and learn.
Cyber Security Threat analyst Job Role:
This is a technical role in which you will be required to investigate potential threats and intrusions using detailed analysis, and have the ability to communicate relevant findings to their clients at both a business and technical level.
You will be expected to proactively monitor client environments using their advanced security tools, and provide leadership to the analyst team. The following will be the main focus of the role:
- Monitor, investigate and report potential cyber threats.
- Communicate and escalate threats to clients, providing support and guidance where needed.
- Interpret and collate threat analysis into analytically concise incident and threat reports.
- Maintain and improve the Advanced Threat Management Service offering to ensure a continued high level of service is delivered.
- Provide pre-sales support and advanced threat protection solutions.
Training on the specific tools and solutions will be provided.
This role requires:
- Knowledge of current and emerging advanced cyber threats, attack and evasion techniques, command and control infrastructures and insider threat behaviour.
- Understanding of typical malware functionality and capabilities.
- Understanding of the tools and techniques used by SOC and Incident Response teams.
- Forensic experience with full network packet capture tools and understanding of common network protocols.
- Experience with typical security technologies i.e. Firewalls, proxies, IDS/IPS (snort, bro), SIEM, DLP, endpoint solutions, access control.
- Solid understanding of large scale networking technologies.
- Solid troubleshooting skills – Windows, Linux and network environments.
- Knowledge of a scripting languages (e.g. Python, BASH).
- Experience working with REST API’s.
- SANS GIAC or similar certification is beneficial
For more information on how to join this industry leading Threat Analysis Company, contact Sam Page.
01908 88 60 37