IT Service Architect - Peterborough - Fixed Term Contract (12 months + Renewal)
A great opportunity to join a global organisation to provide focus and alignment of service applications and the service strategy roadmap to the operational and strategic needs of the business, its partners and their end user communities.
The company is a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group operating in 50 countries. Whilst some companies claim to be ‘the best thing since sliced bread’, this company actually are! In the 1930’s they introduced sliced bread to the UK for the first time.
As the Service Architect here you will play an integral part of the IT Service Transition team within a global shared service function who act as a centre of excellence, and provides the full range of IT support and management services.
You will help develop, maintain and deliver a roadmap and plan to align the service transition of core application & security services to the overall service strategy. This role is paying 39k + 10% bonus + 25 days days holiday + Bank Holiday + Company benefits.
To be successful in this role you will need
• A good understanding of project delivery
• A Good grasp of ITIL and service transition process best practice
• IT service management process and technology developments
• General all round knowledge of IT
• Strong documentation skills in producing business case proposals, period reporting and service transition documentation.
• You will be methodical with a structured approach to work and have close attention to detail with the desire to learn new skills and develop those you already have.
Located close to the A1 & a47, it is easily commutable (1 hour) from Northampton, Nottingham, leicester, Cambridge, Kettering, Kings Lynn, Bedford, and Stevenage. It is approx. 15 mins taxi ride from Peterborough train station. It is approx. 1.5 hours from North London (South Minns) by car.
The Application Process
We are looking for a quick start on this role (within 1 month), so a quick telephone call and face to face interview will be required. For immediate consideration, please send your CV with contact details.
- Global Organisation
- Recognised House Hold Names
- Excellent Working Environment
- Great company benefits
- Complex environment guaranteed to enhance your skills