6 Month Contract - Central London - £450-550p/d
The IT Security Operations Manager has the responsibility to ensure that the third parties providing the technical security controls and operational security processes in place to protect our systems and information are operating effectively.
- Manage and maintain security operations in line with the organisation’s Security Policy and Standards and Industry Best Practices
- Proactively monitor, assess and continuously improve the organisation’s security posture by identifying security gaps within the environment and the services provided, making recommendations and taking remedial action
- Prepare management information, systems and service security reports
- Proactively manage threat detection and vulnerability management services and lead required remedial activities
- Liaise with external service provides to deliver security services for consumption by internal departments
- Lead security incident management and investigation activities
- CISSP and CISM certification or equivalent degree in Information Security
- Minimum of three years’ experience of working in a technical Security type role
- Technical aptitude and knowledge of the principles of information security operations and services
- Effective communication skills
- Capable of obtaining and maintaining UK national security vetting at SC level.
For more information please contact Pete Sanders on 01908 886033